Saturday, October 11, 2014

And I said hey, what's going on?




My life is pretty much all work and all animals all the time these days. I'm not complaining at all, as I love my job and I love my animals. Of course, as one must be careful of work-related blogging in the US, my biggest online focus at the moment is my animals. The best way to know what's going on with them, of course, is to follow ("like") their facebook page, Charlie & Mochi - and friends. Now, facebook can be a bit squirrely at times with regards to pages' posts not always showing up in one's newsfeed. The best way to ensure that you get all the critter pictures, is - after you've "liked" the page - to click on the little down arrow next to "liked." Then select 'Get Notifications.' If you're not a facebook user, don't worry - the page is public, and you can simply view it regularly as you might a blog.


Anyway, the beasts and I have a lot going on these days. I now have four cats and four dogs, plus I'm feeding several neighborhood ferals that I need to trap and get fixed. I'm also in the process of removing all of the carpet from my house and putting down tile, as four cats and four dogs - especially when one of them is a puppy - plus carpet is not a good combination! I will still blog here occasionally when I have non-animal stuff to talk about, but for the most part, I'll be over at facebook. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment